DIY Glass Bottle into Decorative Lantern tutorial – Step by step
DIY Glass bottle decorative Lantern: We wanted to do something with the empty bottle instead of throwing it in the recycling bin. This is the one of the best way to decorating without spending much money. Here are the several different ways to cut bottles, you must like it.
After the cutting the bottle, you required LED lights that transforms your bottle into stunning lantern.
- An empty wine bottle
- A drill
- Safety glasses and gloves (just in case the bottle breaks)
- 1/2″ glass drill bit
- Masking tape
- Short strand of Christmas lights (with a plug only on one end)
- Rinse out your wine bottle.
- Place a piece of masking tape on the bottle where you want to drill the hole for the cord. The tape keeps the drill bit from slipping.
- Put on your gloves and goggles and start drilling. Don’t apply too much pressure or you could break the glass. The drilling takes some time. So be patient!
- Once your hole is drilled rinse the glass shavings out of your bottle, and let the bottle dry.
- Carefully feed the strand of Christmas lights into the hole you drilled.
- Your lanterns are now ready to enjoy indoors or out!
You can use these as a centerpiece arrangement of dinner table at the time of dinner party.