DIY Katie’s glass jar into Moroccan Lantern tutorial – Step by step
This tutorial shows how glass jar turn into Moroccan Lantern. If you have any old sauce jars lying around, this is the perfect way to make good use of them and get yourself psyched for spring— it will be here before we know it!
- Old glass jars
- Gold dimensional puff paint
- Glass paint (You can use- Delta or Pebeo Vitrea glass paint)
- Wire for hanging lanterns (optional)
1. Clean the glass jars and allow them to dry completely.
2. Apply the gold dimensional paint in various patterns as shown in image. Let dry.
3. Pour a small amount of glass paint inside the jar, coating all of the jar’s interior. Let dry.
4. Your lanterns are now ready to enjoy indoors or out! Simply fill them with candles.
Hope you like this tutorial.