DIY Ice Cream Cone Garland tutorial – Step by step
Ice Cream Cone Garland for Birthday Party Decoration. Here is an easy project for an ice cream or a sweets party. This colorful and festive garland looks delicious enough to eat.
- 5″ Honeycomb balls
- Construction paper
- String or twine
- Hole puncher
- Trace the stencil provided.
- Cut out the cone and fold along the fold line.
- Glue the cone together on the fold tab.
- Open honeycomb.
- Punch a hole through the cardboard at the top of the honeycomb.
- Seal the honeycombs closed.
- Glue the honeycomb to the cone by making a ring of glue along the top of the cone.
- Tie the string to the ice cream cone.