DIY Easy Paper Star For Home Decor – Step By Step
This DIY Project is easy and Beautiful For Home Decorating You Can Make. Paper star decors look fabulous! They are super easy and fun to make and will add a festive decoration to highlight the season.
- origami paper or other square paper (mine was approx. 6″)
- strings to hang them.
- Just follow the directions in the picture tutorial below.
- Turn the paper over and fold as in the picture below.
- Cut with scissors from the edge to your pencil mark on all four sides.
- Glue every other side on the folded flaps.
- Pull the unglued side over the glued side.
- One side is ready, Need one more to complete the star.
- Repeat previous steps to make another star.
Note: The process of attaching 2 stars together using glue is missing in above image, but its easy to add. And you can see in the image how it looks, when it’s complete.
You can use different colors and sizes of paper to make them. They look great when hung in a cluster. You may also make a mobile from them. Let the kids help and I am sure they will enjoy making these cute ornaments with their own hands.