Easy DIY Recycling Crafts Ideas Step By Step
5 Easy DIY Recycling Crafts Ideas Step By Step
In this article you will find reuse of old kettle, denim jeans, milk jug, skeleton leaves and lot more. Its time to empty your recycle bin.
1. Reuse Your Old Jeans to Make Unique Planter:
2. Recycle Cans To Make Garden Planters:
- Cans of milk powder or tomato paste
- Water based varnish
- Enamel paint in color of your choice
- Primer for metal
- Nail and Hammer
3. Old Kettle Reuse To Make Kettle Garden Planter:
- Old kettle
- Pebble stone
- White Glue or silicone
- Paint and brush
- Decorative sticker
- Acrylic Paint for final decor
4. Recycle of Skeleton Leaves for Home Decor:
- Soda (the one that is used for washing)
- Paint spray in color of your choice
- Green leaves themselves
Different leaves require different combination of soda and water.
5. Home made Bird Feeder out of Reuse Teacups:
Hope you like this Recycling Crafts Ideas.
We would love to hear your thoughts in the comment section below. And be sure to like us Facebook for more ideas!
Thank you for visiting our website.