DIY: Tissue paper Tassel Garland tutorial – Step by step
This tutorial shows how to make Tissue paper Tassel Garland and seriously, it is so easy and so inexpensive. I’m sure you’re want to be make them for your next party!
- 1/2 sheet of tissue paper
- Collect the materials.
- Fold a piece of tissue paper (20″ x 20″ or 20″ x 24″) in half and in half the other way. Cut strips towards the fold to create fringe, leaving about 1 inch uncut at the fold line. Once all strips are cut, unfold the tissue and cut in half so you have 2 sheets with fringe.
- Unfold tissue paper.
- Begin rolling tightly down the middle crease.
- Continue rolling, fold in half and then twist to create a loop for hanging.
- Repeat to create additional tassels in various colors. Hang from thin cord or ribbon.