DIY Transparent floral bracelet tutorial – Step by step
Wonderful fashion tutorial to create a transparent floral bracelet that you can brag about. Its easy to make without spending money. So let’s try it.
- Bracelet mold for epoxy resin,
- Double component epoxy resin,
- A container to mix resin,
- Stirring stick,
- Dry leaves,
- Wash mold to remove dust.
- Mix epoxy resin (3 parts resin to 1 part hardener)
- Prepare the dry leaves
- Pour carefully epoxy resin into the mold.
- Put leaves into the mold.
- Now, Preheat oven to 80oC / 176oF , turn it off, and ventilate a little. Than put the mold into the oven for 10-15min.
- Remove bracelet from the mold.
The bracelet is ready!
You may also like this video tutorial by innova crafts:
DIY Water bracelets galaxy