DIY Wall Decor Living Succulent Picture – Step by step
This is another garden craft tutorial- Living Succulent Picture Wall Decor with Picture Frames or Framed Planters. While the space is getting smaller in the city or new built house, the trend of urban gardening has been spreading, more and more vertical garden DIY ideas are getting popular. It is easy to maintain and adds a fresh element to your home and patio.
- Wooden frame
- MD Hobby and Craft Decra Adhere, Chicken Wire
- Succlents and other florals of choice
- Paint in color of choice
- Moss, Rocks and other items of interest
- Floral Foam, snips
- Staple gun
- Paint brush
- Apply Decra adhere to wooden frame to give a textured look. Allow to dry.
- Paint frame desired colors and antique.
- Staple chicken wire to backside of frame.
- Add craft foam and secure with Clear Adhere.
- Working from front, arrange succulents, rocks and moss into a pleasing arrangement, securing all elements with Clear Adhere.
- Cover back side with craft paper if desired.